Thank you for choosing Social Avatar plugin!
Features – version 1.0
Built in Social Icons
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, AIM, Digg, eMail, Google+, iCompositions, ICQ, MSN, MySpace, Pinterest, Reverbnation, Skype, Soundcloud, Technorati, Yahoo, YouTube
Custom Social Icons
Admin can create up to 5 custom social icons
Admin can control:
- Enable/disable use of Google+ authorship sitewide
- Complete control over HTML that produces the Social Avatar
- Complete control over CSS that styles the Social Avatar
- Enable/disable built in and custom social icons site wide
- Admin can enable/disable Social Avatar display on Pages, Posts, and/or shortcodes.
- Which role to start using Social Avatar (defaults to Contributor)
- What prefix to display before user’s name.
- Location of box, top or bottom, for automatic placement of Social Avatar
- Avatar size
Users can control:
- Enable/disable Social Avatar for their profile
- Choice of website icon (WordPress, Blogger, or website)
- Enable/disable use of Google+ authorship for their profile
- Enable/disable the built in or custom social icons on their profile
- Configure each social icon’s user, username, id, etc.
- Use shortcode [social-avatar] in pages/posts
- Use shortcode [social-avatar id=xxx] where xxx is a user id to display
If enabled by Admin, Authors can use the [social-avatar] and/or the [social_avatar_icons] shortcodes in posts/pages.
The shortcode can be used even if the Author disables Social Author in their profile. This allows the Author to tag selected posts with their Social Author