This PHP class is a growing collection of small spiders and web bot that go out on the web and make some small useful jobs.
Actually the mini bots can do those things:
- Copy a remote url to your local server: copyFile
- Get IP address of the user: getIP
- Get geographic informations from IP address: ipToGeo
- Get spelling for a word using Google: doSpelling
- Make a Tiny URL using tiny url service: doShortURL
- Decode a short URL of any service: doShortURLDecode
- Check if an URL to an mp3 is really an mp3 file: checkMp3
- Check if an URL exists: url_exists
- Do SMTP email validation: doSMTPValidation
- Get infos of an URL (keywords, title, images, description, favicon…): getUrlInfo
- Get infos of a VIDEO URL (title, description, thumb for youtube and vimeo services): getVideoUrlInfo
- Read facebook counters for likes, shares, comments, clicks…: readFacebookCounters
- Read the numbers of time a URL has been twitted: readTwitterCounter
- Read Google +1s counter for an URL: readGooglePlusCounter
- Get Google suggested keywords for a keyword: googleSuggestKeywords
- Get Latitude and Longitude (georeference) from an address with Google: getLatLong
- Get Wikipedia definition: wikiDefinition
- Get Vimeo Info on a video: getVimeoInfo
Future updates will bring new mini bots for you!
To fully work need cURL module installed on your server.