Adding vector icons to your WordPress posts and pages made easy!
No more dealing with images only for the sake of including a small icon! Iconica’s visual editor currently allows you to choose an icon from among more than 1,500 gorgeous fully scalable icons from the five most popular free icon fonts out there – Font Awesome, Entypo, Typicons, IcoMoon and Iconic. After installing Iconica you are only a few clicks away from having the most beautiful icons from around the web on your site, customized to your liking.
Demo available here
with username demo and password demo.
Why choose Iconica?
- 1,500+ icons
- Retina-ready through the use of icon fonts
- Intuitive customization panel with animated live preview section
- Icon pack filter
- Set size, color, background color, padding, border-radius, URL and/or custom class(es) for your chosen icon
- Tested and working with Visual Composer for WordPress
- Ability to add your own icon fonts
- Extensive documentation with instructions for installation, use and how to add your own icon fonts
- Dave Gandy’s Font Awesome icon font
- Daniel Bruce’s Entypo icon font
- P.J. Onori’s Iconic icon font
- Stephen Hutchings and his Typicons icon font
- IcoMoon icon font and app
- BernardRobbins’ snippet
v. 1.0, 08 Sept. 2013
- Initial release