ferroLayers – a fully responsive 3D navigation
FerroLayers is a jQuery plugin that allows you to organize the contents of websites in a unusual and supersonic way and navigate through them with folding/zooming effects.
Built with pure HTML5 and CSS3. Transitions and animations are CSS3 native.
FerroLayers allows you to:
- arrange HTML elements in layers. Only one layer at time can be visible. Any type of content is allowed
- navigate through layers with CSS 3d transition such as rotation or zoom
- change the transition effect by choosing one of the 3 axes of transtion
- create tiles inside layers that will animate independently
- customize transitions setting their duration, easing, perspective, delay of single tiles or tiles group, and transformation origin
- load content with AJAX, eventually forcing reload at every transition
- encapsulate layers and tiles into a container with simple HTML elements nesting