A plugin to to integrate 2Checkout Direct and Dynamic Payment gateways with AppThemes Products.
Before configuring payment gateways in AppTheme products you must enable payments in Payments section. I assume that you have enable payments.
Enable / Disable
To enable 2checkout gateway
• Go to (classipress 3.3+ or any latest AppThemes product) Payments > Settings.
• At bottom of this page you’ll find Installed Gateways section.
• Enable 2checkout and click save changes.
Now for 2checkout settings:
Go to Tab named 2Checkout, located at the top of Payments Settings page as shown in image below.
There is set of only five self-descriptive options. Detail is given below.
Here you can choose you payment processing method. There are two methods supported by 2Checkout.
• Direct : This method show’s payment form on your site, without redirecting to 2Checkout’s site.
• Dynamic: This method redirects your customer to 2Checkout site and redirects back to your site after payment processing.
There are two kind of payment routines supported by 2Checkout.
• Standard : This supports both credit cards and PayPal.
• Single Page: This supports only credit cards.
Here you have to enter you 2checkout account number. You can find this number by logging in to 2Checkout’s Seller Area.
This is a secret phrase which is used for validation. Actually you have set this option to same phrase on both places(e.g. on 2Checkout Site Settions and on Here).
Check this option if you only want to test functionality of 2Checkout Gateway.
Please be careful while setting your currency. The currency selected in AppThemes product must same as in 2Checkout seller area.
This Plugin can break if:
Your site domain running this plugin is different than your domain registered with 2Checkout. Please be-careful otherwise customer will be charged without order completion.